Thursday, May 2, 2013

Missing Person


Another question in me one for the powers that be. It's got me thrown and so I put on my poker face, and try to figure it out,this undeniable doubt a common occurrence feeling so out of place.
Guarded and cynical now can't help but wondering how my heart evolved into this rock beating inside of me..So I reel such a stoic ordeal: where's that feeling that I don't feel?

Under a lavender moon so many thoughts consume me:
Who dimmed that glowing light that once burned so bright in me? Is this a radical phase? a problematical age that keeps me running from all that I used to be?
Is there a way to return, is there a way to unlearn that carnal knowledge that's chipping away at my soul?
Have I been gone too long? Will I ever find my way home?

There was a boy who had the faith to move a mountain, and like a child he would believe without a reason. Without a trace he disappeared into the void and I've been searching for that missing person...

He used to want to try to walk the straight and narrow. He had a fire and he could feel it in the marrow.
It's been a long time and I haven't seen him lately, though
I've been searching for that missing person.

Author "JJ"

No comments:

Post a Comment