Thursday, April 6, 2017

LONG WEEKEND AHEAD


Heeeeeey, how's the going my good people?

WHO else is looking forward to a long weekend, like moi? Funny thing is, my body automatically behaved as if today is Friday. I had such a hard time waking up in the morning. I did everything super slow (as I always do on Fridays), then I realized we are going to have a long weekend this time around. WHOOP WHOOP! Happy Karume Day my good people. And use your weekend effectively. One thing that I look forward to is heavy rains on Friday and no rain AT ALL on Saturday (Coz we need to have a very dry Meet n' Mingle session). It can rain again on Sunday, and the rest of next week :) except for Good Friday, Saturday and Easter Sunday. I need those days to be DRY and Sunny.

Cheers
xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment