Wednesday, December 30, 2015
Friday, December 25, 2015
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Monday, December 21, 2015
Thursday, December 17, 2015
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
Monday, December 14, 2015
Heaven helps those who help themselves so it begins with you. The journey of a million miles they say starts with one. You are a great force that can either be suppressed or expressed. You are a unique and needed vibration in the great field of energy. You are a very important person the World needs to know and only you can stop that.
You came into the world armed with all it takes to be fufilled and outstanding. You are unconsciously surrounded by the people and things you need to make that you come fully functional. You have to be conscious of who you truly are to be able to effectively tap into the unlimited resources provided everyday of your life. You can either choose to be alive or just be a dead zombie walking and working your way to interruption... a sad end!
You can't be the best of you if your are not connected to the great super force above all. If you're cut off the source we came from how can you evolve to our next level you're here to transit to? I have given lots in life but got little or nothing back. I am now on a new path turning around and that starts being independently effective. The formula is to access and channel every energy I can invest to get the best of me; then I can be truly valuable to life and the causes of others. You have to be standing firm on your feet before you can run the race or carry any cross. Lets start all over fully appreciating and defending our names first, one day we would successfully get your's written forever on the book of life.
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
Friday, December 4, 2015
Nimepokea ujumbe huu kwenye group la Whatsapp nililopo na nimeona ni - share na wasomaji wa blog yangu, kijana fursa hizo hapo.
LISTI YA FURSA ZA BIASHARA NA MIRADI
1. Kununua Mashine za kukoroga zege na
2. Kununua Mashine za kukata vyuma na
3. Kutengeneza na kuuza tofali
4. Ufundi, Website updating/Database: Katika
Halmashauri, Manispaa, Mashule, Wizara, Wilaya na Makampuni mbalimbali.
5. ** Kuanzisha kituo cha redio na televisheni
6. Kufunga na kutengeneza vifaa mbalimbali vya electroniki na mawasiliano mfano; compyuta na vifaa vya compyuta na mawasiliano.
7. ** Kuuza software; mfano Antivirus, Operating Systems, Pastel, Tally, Myob, n.k
8. Kushona na kuuza nguo.
9. Kufungua Duka la kuuza nguo mpya; suit,
socks, batiki, nguo za asili, Mashuka, Mashati, Suruali.
10. Ufugaji wa mifugo mbalimbali mfano Kondoo, Mbuzi, Ng’ombe, Kuku, Bata, na wengine.
11. Kufungua stationery, kuuza (supply) vitabu na vifaa mbalimbali ktk mashule na vyuo.
12. ** Kutoa ushauri mbalimbali wa Kitaalamu.
13. Kuuza viazi, mahindi, mihogo, kutengeneza
popcorn na kuziuza.
14. Kusajili namba za simu na kuuza vocha
15. Kuwa na mradi wa Pikipiki zisizotumia mafuta na zinazotumia mafuta
16. ** Kilimo cha mazao mbalimbali kulingana na hali ya hewa ya sehemu husika.
17. Kuuza Mitumba
18. ** Kusimamia miradi mbalimbali
19. Kufungua duka la kuuza mitambo mbalimbali.
20. Kufungua banda la chakula na chips
21. Kukodisha turubai viti na meza
22. Kufungua Supermarket
23. Kufungua Saluni
24. Kufungua Bucha
25. Video Shooting & Editing.
26. ** Kufungua Internet cafe
27. Duka la kuuza matunda
28. Kufungua duka la kuuza vifaa vya simu za
mkononi na landline.
29. Kufungua duka la vifaa vya ujenzi; cement,
vifaa vya umeme, duka la mabati
30. Kutengeneza michoro mbalimbali ya majumba na miradi ya ICT.
31. Kuchapa vitabu, bronchures, n.k
32. Kuanzisha kampuni ya ujenzi (Building
33. Kuuza Vifaa vya umeme wa nishati ya jua
(solar) ,battery, inverter na vifaa vingine vya
34. ** Kuuza maji kwa jumla na rejaleja.
35. Kutengeneza na kuuza Unga wa lishe bora.
36. Kukodisha Music
37. Kuanzisha Mradi wa Taxi
38. ** Kuanzisha mradi wa Daladala
39. Kuuza vifaa vya Kompyuta, laptops, converters, HDDs, Monitors, Softwares, CD Copiers na vifaa vingine.
40. ** Kununua magenerator na kukodisha.
41. Kufungua kampuni ya kutoa huduma za simu.
42. ** Kufungua kampuni ya kutoa huduma za
43. Kuuza mabati na vigae.
44. Kujenga apartments
45. ** Kufungua Kisima cha mafuta ya taa au
mafuta ya aina zote.
46. Kufungua Duka la samaki.
47. Kufungua Duka la nafaka.
48. ** · Kufungua Shule za Awali, Shule za Msingi, Sekondari na Vyuo.
49. Kujenga hostel.
50. Kuuza vocha na ving’amuzi vya DStv, Zuku,
Startimes, Easy TV, TNG, Digitech, Continental.
51. ** · Kujenga mtambo wa kuzalisha umeme na kuuza katika viwanda na wananchi.
52. Ufundi simu.
53. Kufungua Hospitali, Zahanati.
54. Maabara ya Macho, Meno.
55. ** Kuchimba/Kuuza Madini
56. ** Kufungua ofisi ya kutoa huduma ya simu na fax.
57. Kuuza miti na mbao
58. Kufungua Grocery, bar.
59. Kufungua studio ya kupiga na kusafisha picha.
60. ** Kucharge simu/battery
61. Duka la TV na vifaa vingine
62. Kuanzisha biashara ya kuuza vyakula katika
sherehe na tamasha mbalimbali (catering).
63. ** Banda la kupigisha simu
64. Kuuza na kushona Uniform za shule.
65. Kuanzisha duka la kuuza vitu kwa jumla.
66. Kufungua gereji za kutengeneza bajaji, pikipiki na magari.
67. Kuuza vyuma, pembejeo, rake, jembe.
68. Kuuza fanicha.
69. Kufungua sehemu ya kuziba pancha za matairi ya magari na mitambo.
70. Kujenga nyumba za kulala wageni (hotel)
71. Kuagiza na kuuza vifaa vya aluminium.
72. Kuuza vioo
73. Kushona na kukodisha nguo za harusi
74. ** Kufungua yard kwa ajili ya kuosha magari
75. Kuuza mashine za kuchomelea (welding
76. Kuuza vifaa vya kuvaa Site (boots, helmets etc)
77. ** Kununua mabasi kwa ajili ya kusafirisha
78. Kufungua studio ya kutengeneza vipindi vya
redio na televisheni
79. ** Kuanzisha ofisi ya michezo ya televisheni
80. ** Kufungua benki
81. Kuwa na malori ya kubeba kokoto na mchanga
82. Kuuza vifaa mfano TV, CCTV Camera, n.k
83. Kuwa dalali wa vitu mbalimbali
84. Kuanzisha mradi wa kukodisha fork lift na
85. Kuanzisha kiwanda cha kutengeneza viatu.
86. ** Kuanzisha viwanda mbalimbali
87. Duka la vifaa vya simu na gadgets mbalimbali zinazoendana na mawasiliano ya Vodacom, TTCL, AIRTEL, TIGO, ZANTEL, n.k.
88. ** Kujenga Ukumbi wa kukodisha kwa sherehe, mikutano mbalimbali
89. Kununua matrekta, mitambo ya ujenzi wa
barabara na kukodisha
90. Kutengeneza antenna na kuuza
91. Kufungua mradi wa Machine za kusafisha,
kutoboa na kuchana mbao
92. ** Kufungua mradi wa kuuza vifaa vya Umeme wa kutumia upepo
93. Biashara ya kuagiza magari
94. Kufanya biashara za Jukebox
95. ** Kukodisha matenki ya maji**
96. Kufungua duka la kuuza Asali
97. Kutengeneza Mikokoteni/ matoroli na
98. Kufungua Duka la vinyago, batiki
99. Kuanzisha huduma ya AIRTEL MONEY, MPESA, TIGOPESA, EZY PESA
100. ** Kuanzisha sehemu ya kufanyia mazoezi
101. Kununua na kuuza vifaa vya kupima ardhi.
102. Kufungua duka la kuuza dawa (pharmacy).
103. Kufungua Kampuni ya Ulinzi
104. Kufungua kampuni ya "Clearing and
105. Kuchezesha vikaragosi
106. Kuuza spea za bajaji, magari na pikipiki
107. Kuuza baiskeli
108. Kuuza magodoro
109. Kuuza vyombo mbalimbali kwa ajili ya
matumizi ya nyumbani mfano bakuli, sahani, vikombe, vijiko,
110. Kuuza marumaru (limestones)
111. Kuuza kokoto
112. Kuuza mchanga
113. Kufundisha Tuisheni
114. Biashara za bima
115. ** Kampuni ya kusafirisha abiria kwa njia
ya anga (ndege)
116. Biashara za kitalii
117. Biashara za meli na maboti.
118. ** Kampuni ya kuchimba visima
119. Kufungua ofisi ya wakili/mawakili wa
120. Kuuza mkaa
121. Kutengeneza mashine za kutengeneza tofali
122. ** Kampuni ya kupima ardhi
123. Kampuni ya magazeti
124. Kuchapa (printing) magazeti
125. Kuuza magazeti
126. ** Kuchimba mafuta
127. Kiwanda cha kutengeneza mabati
128. Kiwanda cha kutengeneza fanicha
129. Kiwanda cha kutengeneza matairi
130. Kutengeneza vitanda vya chuma
131. ** Kununua nyumba katika Maghorofa
(Apartments) na kuzikodisha.
132. Kukodisha makapeti
133. Kupamba maharusi na kumbi za harusi/
134. Mashine ya kusaga na kukoboa nafaka.
135. Kazi ya ususi na kusafisha kucha.
136. Kuuza Gypsum
137. Malori ya kubeba mafuta na Mizigo
138. Duka la kuuza mboga za majani
139. Duka la kuuza maua.
140. Kampuni ya kuzoa takataka
141. Kampuni ya kuuza magari
142. ** Kuuza viwanja
144. Kutengeneza na kuuza nguzo za kujengea
145. Uchoraji wa mabango.
146. Duka la kuuza silaha
147. Ukumbi wa kuonesha mpira
148. Biashara ya mlm (network marketing)
149. ** Yadi kwa ajili ya kupaki magari
150. Mradi wa trekta za kukodisha kwa ajili ya
151. kutengeneza sabuni za kunawia mikono na kuziuza.
152. kutengeneza dawa za kusafishia vyoo, mabafu na kuziuza.
153. kuanzisha kampuni za usafi na kutafuta tenda ktk taasisi mbalimbali
154. kuanzisha botanical garden na kufungua duka la chemikali na kusaka tenda mashuleni na vyuo
KAMA YOTE HAYA UMESHINDWA KUPATA LA
KUFANYA, WEWE UTAKUWA USHAPOTEA,
ENDELEA NA UTARATIBU WAKO WA KUILAUMU SERIKALI.
Friday, November 27, 2015
This is so so inspiring: Malachi 3:3 says: 'He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver.' This verse puzzled some women in a Bible study and they wondered what this statement meant about the character and nature of God. One of the women offered to find out the process of refining silver and get back to the group at their next Bible Study. That week, the woman called a silversmith and made an appointment to watch him at work. She didn't mention anything about the reason for her interest beyond her curiosity about the process of refining Silver. As she watched the silversmith, he held a piece of silver over the fire and let it heat up. He explained that in refining silver, one needed to hold the silver in the middle of the fire where the flames were hottest as to burn away all the impurities. The woman thought about God holding us in such a hot spot; then she thought again about the verse that says: 'He sits as a refiner and purifier of silver'. She asked the silversmith if it was true that he had to sit there in front of the fire the whole time the silver was being refined. The man answered that yes, he not only had to sit there holding the silver, but he had to keep his eyes on the silver the entire time it was in the fire. If the silver was left a moment too long in the flames, it would be destroyed. The woman was silent for a moment. Then she asked the silversmith, 'How do you know when the silver is fully refined?' He smiled at her and answered,'Oh, that's easy --"when I see my image in it!!!' If today you are feeling the heat of the fire, remember that God has His eye on you and will keep watching you until He sees His image in you!
Monday, November 23, 2015
You don't have to force it. What is truly yours would definitely come to you. Do your best and leave the rest to the higher force controlling the world. What you know are the things you can see and comprehend. The things you don't know and can't see are unlimited.
Sometimes things get out of hand and you feel like life is going down. Sometimes you just can not make things work and you feel you are on a wrong path. Nothing good come easy so brace yourself up for the storm you must sail through to get there. The bigger what you chase the stronger the challenge you would face. Tough time never last but tough people do.
Winners never give up. They just stay up and focused till they hit the goal. We are in a world wide race and just need to form alliance with right people moving in our direction; with the same or even better stronger zeal. The energy we carry and field of energy around us go a long way determining how fast we get there. So stop doubting and start taking more bold actions. Identify your distractions and keep them faraway. Believe in yourself and believe in God. Everything would work out for good in the best timing.
Saturday, November 21, 2015
Hey'all, i hope you are all doing well.
I watched Joh Makini's latest music video (Don't Bother featuring AKA) last week and like a crazy fan i ended up sharing it with my other Joh Makini fan - friend who, unlike me, was busy watching that same video over and over again. And i said to myself it would be so unfair to just post this video alone on this blog. So, i have decided to make this a Joh Makini weekend, i will share some of Joh Makini's songs / videos (whether his or he was featured in them) coz honestly, he is unstoppable.
Friday, November 20, 2015
Just saw this nice story with a wonderful lesson and thought to share it with u all.
An aging King realized that if he died he has no one to take over the throne. He decided to adopt a son.
He launched a competition and 10 boys made it to the top. The King said to them, "I have one last test and whoever comes top will become my adopted son and heir to my throne".
He gave each boy a seed of corn and told them to take the seed home, plant and nurture it for 3 weeks. The 10 boys took their seeds and ran home to plant their seeds.
In one home, the boy and his parents were sad when the seed failed to sprout. The boy had done everything but he failed.
His friends advised him to buy a seed and plant it but his God fearing parents who had always taught him honesty refused.
The day came and the 10 boys went to the palace. All the 9 boys were successful.
The King went to each boy asking – “Is that what came out of the seed I gave you?" And each boy said "Yes, your majesty". The King would nod and move down the line until the last boy in the line who was shaking with fear.
The King asked him - "What did you do with the seed I gave you?" The boy said "I planted it and cared for it your majesty but it failed to sprout." The King went to the throne with the boy and said, "I gave these boys boiled seeds and a boiled seed cannot sprout.
If a King must have one quality, it must be honesty and only this boy passed the test.” We live in a society where people will do anything for success.
God sometimes does not give us things because He wants to teach us a lesson.
How many people out there have achieved success the wrong way? How many people send their children to expensive schools and build houses, buy expensive cars with stolen money?
How many people are occupying top positions yet they stole the certificates? How many people are successful out there at all costs?
HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE CROWNED AS KINGS IN HEAVEN FOR BEING FAITHFUL UNTIL THE END? I PRAY THAT I BE FAITHFUL TILL THE END!!!
Please be faithful to God no matter what life throws at you, even if life gives you boiled seed.
I hope you can spare me your precious time to send this to ten people to be faithful in their Christian life.
Thursday, November 19, 2015
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
Monday, November 9, 2015
Friday, November 6, 2015
3 Pieces of Advice vs 20 Years of Salary"
A very poor newly wedded, young couple lived in a small farm. One day the husband made the following proposal to
- Honey, I will leave the house: I will travel faraway, get a job and work hard in order to come back and give you the comfortable life that you deserve. I do not know how long I will stay away, I only ask one thing, please wait for me, and while I am away, you should be faithful to me, because I will be faithful to you. So the young man left. He walked many days until he found a farmer who was in need of someone to help him. The young man offered his services. He was accepted. Therefore he discussed the terms with his boss:
- Let me work for as long as I want and when I think I should go home, please relieve me of my duties. I do not want to receive my salary. I ask you to save it for me, until the day I leave. The day I decide to go, please give me the money and I will go my way.
They agreed on that. So, the young man worked for twenty years without holiday and without rest. After twenty years, he came to his boss and said:
- Boss, I want my money, because I am returning to my home. The boss replied:
- All right, after all, I made a deal with you and I will stick to it. However, before you go I want to offer you something new: I will give you all your money and send you away; or I will give you 3 pieces of advice and send you away. If I give
you the money, I do not give you the 3 pieces of advice. And if I give you the 3 pieces of advice, I will not give you the money. Now, go to your room and think about your answer. He thought for two days. Then he went to the boss and told
- I want the 3 pieces of advice.
The boss stressed again:
- If I give you the 3 pieces of advice, I will not give you the money.
And the man replied:
- I want the 3 pieces of advice.
The boss then told him:
- No. 1: Never take shortcuts in your life, shorter and unknown paths can cost your life.
- No. 2: Never be too curious, for curiosity towards evil can be deadly.
- No. 3: Never make decisions in moments of anger or pain, because when you repent, it could be too late.
After giving these 3 pieces of advice, the boss said to him:
- Here, you have 3 loaves of bread, 2 are for you to eat during the journey and the last is for you to eat with your wife when you get home. So, the man went his way, after twenty years away from home and from his wife, whom he loved so much.
After the first day of travel, he found a man who greeted him and asked:
- Where are you going?
- To a distant place which is about 20 days away if I continue walking.
The man said to him:
- Ol' boy, this path is too long! I know a shortcut that is very safe and you will arrive in 5 days only. The man began to follow the path suggested until he remembered the first piece of advice. Then, he returned and followed the long path. Days later he learned that the
shortcut led to an ambush. After a few more days of travel, he found an inn by the roadside, where he could rest. He paid for a room and after taking a bath he lay down to sleep. During the night he woke up as he heard a terrifying
scream. He rose to his feet and went to the door to check what happened. As he was opening the door, he remembered the second piece of advice. Therefore he returned, lay down again and slept. At dawn, after breakfast, the owner of the lodging asked him if he had not heard the scream at night. He affirmed that he heard.
Then, the host said:
- Were you not curious to see what happened?
And he replied:
- No, I was not.
Then the host said:
- You are the first guest to leave this inn alive. My neighbour is completely crazy. He usually shouts at night to call someone’s attention. When some of the guests come out, he kills them and buries their bodies in the backyard.
The man continued his long journey, eager to arrive soon. After many days and nights walking, he was very tired, but he finally saw his house far away. It was night. He saw some light coming out of the window of his house and was able to see the silhouette of his wife. But he also saw that she was not alone. He came closer and saw there was a man with her. She softly caressed his hair. When he saw that scene, his heart was filled with hatred and
bitterness. He decided to rush at and kill them both mercilessly. However, he took a deep breath and he remembered the third piece of advice. Then he stopped, reflected and decided to sleep outside that night. He slept in the midst of the bushes, determined to make a decision the next day. At dawn, he was calmer and
- I will not kill my wife and her lover. I am going back to my boss to ask him to take me back. But before I go, I want to tell my wife that I have always been faithful to her. He went to the front door and knocked. When his wife opened the door and recognized him, she cried and embraced him warmly. He tried to push her away, but he was not able. Then, with tears in his eyes he told her:
- I was faithful to you but you betrayed me.
She was shocked, so she replied:
- How did I betray you? I have never betrayed you. I waited patiently for you for twenty good years.
Then he asked:
- How about the man that you were caressing yesterday?
And she said:
- That man is your son. When you left, I discovered I was pregnant. Today he is twenty years old. Hearing that, the man asked her forgiveness. He met and hugged his son. Then he told them all the things he had experienced while away. Meanwhile, his wife prepared some
coffee for them to eat together, the last bread given by his boss. After a prayer of thanksgiving, he broke the bread. When he
looked at it, he found all his money inside. In fact, there was even more than the right payment for his twenty years of dedication and hard work.
Friends, our God is like this boss. When he asks us to make a sacrifice, he wants to give us more than what we give Him. He wants us to have His unique wisdom as well as the material blessings.
Thursday, November 5, 2015
KAMA WEWE NDIO BABA AU MAMA WA NYUMBA HII UTAMFANYA NINI HOUSE BOY?
Bakari ni house boy mara nyingi huiba wine ya boss wake na kisha kuongeza maji kwenye chupa ili boss asigundue. Mara kadhaa boss alihisi ladha tofauti anapokunywa wine hivyo kuhisi kuna mchezo mchafu alihisi tu Bakari anahusika. Ilikua ni bahati tu alimvizia na kumbamba Bakari akichakachua wine, kwa kuwa mkewe alikua anamtetea Bakari, ili kumthibitishia mkewe kuwa Bakari ndo culprit,
boss alianza kwa kumuuliza Bakari maswali. Siku hiyo Bakari alikua jikoni,boss na mkewe walikua sebuleni.
Bakari:- Naam baba!
Boss:- Nani anakunywa wine yangu?
Bakari:- Kimyaaaa hajibu kitu! Boss:- Bakariiiii !
Bakari:- naam baba! Boss:- nauliza nani anakunywa wine yangu halafu anajazia majiii!
Boss akaamua amfuate hukohuko jikoni.
Boss: Kwanini nikikuita unaitikia, nikikuuliza unanyamaza?
Bakari: Baba huku jikoni ndo kulivyo, unasikia jina tu likiitwa lakini maneno menginehusikii, na kama huamini baki jikoni mi niende sebuleni.
Bakari akaenda sebuleni akaanza kuita.
Boss: Naam Bakari!
Bakari: Saa sita usiku huwa unaenda kufanya nini chumba cha house girl?
Bakari:- Baba babaa!
Boss:- Ndio Bakari!
Bakari:- Nauliza hivii, chumbani kwa house girl saa sita za usiku huwa wafuata nini?
Boss akatoka nje: Bakari huku jikoni ni kweli husikii kitu zaidi ya jina!.
Mama akasema msinizingue nyie...Mbona siwaelewi..
Bakar: mama kama uamini na ww nenda uone.
Mama akaenda jikoni..
Bakari: akaita mamaa
Mama : bee bakari
Bakari: eti hiyo mimba niya baba au yangu.?
Bakari; mama nakauliza tena hiyo mimba niyababa au yangu.
Mama akatoka aisee kweli humu unasikia jina tu.
Monday, November 2, 2015
You get what you ask for. What you believe makes who you become. What you accept and allow are the things you find around you. Where you are now is a distance you covered. The world is driven by science and the spiritual. There's need for action for equal reaction. For geometric reactions you have to cross some targeted multiple right actions.
You can't expect a million worth result for a thousand value of work. The world is driven by ground rules you can't tamper with. If you follow due processes you can get almost anything and anywhere. If you do what you need to do, you would one day get what's deserved.
You can't cheat nature, neither can nature rob you of what it gave you. When it comes naturally, you get the best value at the right time. Act quickly but don't rush your moves. Take more actions and talk less. Do your best always and leave the rest to God. You're limitless so open your heart and sour high like a rocket...
Sunday, November 1, 2015
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Sometimes you just let your day play out. Many times we try to influence how things happen. We already have a laid down structured plan we don't want to bend. We become too rigid to be flexible.
Life is too diverse and interesting to live an uptight lifestyle. Why limit yourself when you can be better? Why settle for silver when you can be gold. Why stop halfway when you can go the whole nine yard?
The most important thing is not to loose yourself finding your dream. Be open and dynamic but always stay focused on course. Experiment and explore real life options for good results. Just be the best of you always and you're on your way to a life long living success.
Monday, October 19, 2015
Monday, October 12, 2015
Anything worth being done at all is worth being done well. If you must do it then make sure you follow it to a good finishing. Being successful in life is a combination of everyday little successes.
You attitude and approach to what your looking for determines how fast you would get them. You can sit down and wait for things to happen or you can go out and make them. In our quest for complete success we must be able to balance the spiritual with the physical.
It starts with being positive from deep down inside. If you don't believe in yourself, nobody would. If you don't make a move, nothing would happen. Just be conscious of the right time to move and trust in the God in you. Sometimes when everything is looking like it is not working is when you would make that life changing super move. Let's have a great week making every action we take count.
MUSTAFA HASSANALI will Launch his #fashion4peace campaign Collection Aptly NamedAMANI (Kiswahili word for Peace), in Port Harcourt, which will Be Hassanali’s 31st City Globally to Showcase and his Show at the African Fashion Design Week will be his Third Show in Nigeria on 11th October.
Sunday, October 11, 2015
Thursday, October 1, 2015
Monday, September 28, 2015
Keep writing and passing the messages, they would read you one day. If you have their interest they would accept, follow and share you.
Keep making and releasing good music, they would hear you one day. If your music connects they would become your fan for good.
Keep building and pushing good products, they would try you one day. If you're good enough they would keep coming back for more.
Keep working and chasing your dream, you would get there one day. If you keep your game tight you would stay there for long too.
Do what you got to do for what you need. It is not just in the doing things randomly but rather doing the few necessary right things. So let's have a great week conserving and channelling our energies right for best performance.
Once, a Junior School teacher asked her students to bring some potatoes in a plastic bag to school. Each potato will be given a name of the person whom that child hates. Like this, the number of potatoes will be equal to the number of persons they hate.
On a decided day, the children brought their potatoes well addressed. Some had two, some had three and some had even five potatoes.
Teacher said they have to carry potatoes with them everywhere they go for a week.
As the days passed the children started to complain about the spoiled smell of potatoes. Students who had many potatoes complained it was very heavy to carry.
Teacher asked, "How did you feel this one week?"
Children complained of smell & heavy weight of the potato.
Teacher said, "This is very similar to what you carry in heart when you don't like some people.
Hatred makes heart unhealthy and you carry that hatred everywhere. If you can't bear the smell of spoiled potatoes for a week, imagine the impact on your heart that you carry throughout life."
Heart is a beautiful garden that needs regular cleaning of unwanted weeds.
FORGIVE those who have angered you.
This makes room for storing good things..
Have a blessed life.
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Disclaimer : Copied and pasted as received.
Daniel Phillington wrote:
EVERY WOMAN SHOULD READ THESE 30 RULES FOR GODLY WOMEN-----------------
1). Never raise your voice for any reason to your husband. Its a sign of disrespect.(Prov 15v1)
2). Don't expose your husband's weaknesses to your family and friends. It will bounce back at you.You are each other's keeper.(Eph 5v12)
3). Never use attitudes and moods to communicate to your husband, you never know how your husband will interpret them. Defensive women don't have a happy home.(Prov 15v13)
4). Never compare your husband to other men, you've no idea what their life is all about. If you attack his Ego, his Love for you will diminish.
5). Never ill treat your husband's friends because you don't like them, the person who's supposed to get rid of them is your husband.(Prov 11v22)
6). Never forget that your husband married you, not your maid or anyone else. Do your duties.(Gen 2v24)
7). Never assign anyone to give attention to your husband, people may do everything else but your husband is your own responsibility.(Eph 5v33)
8). Never blame your husband if he comes back home empty handed. Rather encourage him.(Deut 3v28)
9). Never be a wasteful wife, your husband's sweat is too precious to be wasted.
10). Never pretend to be sick for the purpose of denying your husband sex. You must give it to him how he wants it. Sex is very important to Men, if you keep denying him, it is a matter of time before another woman takes over that duty. No man can withstand sex starvation for too long (even the anointed ones) (SS 7v12)
11). Never compare your husband to your one time sex mate in bedroom, or an Ex-lover. Your home may Never recover from it if you do.(SS 5v9)
12). Never answer for your husband in public opinion polls, let him handle what is directed to him although he may answer for you in public opinion polls.(Prov 31v23)
13). Never shout or challenge your husband in front of children. Wise Women don't do that.(Eph 4v31)
14). Don't forget to check the smartness of your husband before he checks out.(Prov 12v4)
15). Never allow your friends to be too close to your husband.
16). Never be in a hurry in the bathroom and on the dressing table. Out there your husband is always surrounded by women who took their time on their looks.( 1 Sam25v3)
17). Your parents or family or friends do not have the final say in your marriage. Don't waste your time looking up to them for a final word. You must Leave if you want to Cleave.(Luke 21v16)
18). Never base your love on monetary things.Will you still submit to him even if you earn more money than him?
19). Don't forget that husbands want attention and good listeners, never be too busy for him.Good communication is the bed rock of every happy home. (Gal 6v9)
20). If your idea worked better than his, never compare yourself to him. Its always team work.(Gal 6v10)
21). Don't be too judgemental to your husband. No man wants a Nagging wife.(Eph 4v29)
22). A lazy wife is a careless wife. She doesn't even know that her body needs a bath.(Prov 24v27)(Prov 20v13)
23). Does your husband like a kind of cooked food?, try to change your cooking. No man jokes with food. (Prov 31v14)
24). Never be too demanding to your husband, enjoy every moment, resource as it comes.(Luke 11v3)
25). Make a glass of water the very first welcome to your husband and everyone entering your home. Sweetness of attitude is true beauty. (Prov 31v11)
26). Don't associate with women who have a wrong mental attitude about marriage.(Prov 22v14)
27). Your marriage is as valuable to you as the value that you give it. Recklessness is unacceptable.(Heb 13v4)
28). Fruit of the womb is a blessing from the Lord, love your children and teach them well.(Prov 22v6)
29). You are never too old to influence your home. Never reduce your care for your family for any reason. (Prov 31v28)
30). A prayerful wife is a better equipped wife,pray always for your husband and family(1 Thess 5v17)
(Understood, but I also want to read the rules for Godly Men. Someone out there with the knowledge, holla at your girl..please.)
Monday, September 14, 2015
The strongest four letter word is "Give". Even love the greatest takes giving to be expressed. The Holy Bible said it is more blessed to give than to receive. Meaning to get whatever you want in life you have to give what it takes.
Give and it will come back to you, take and you must give it back someway somehow. To get something you must do something, to do something you must give something. Even the great technology survives and can only operate if when give input.
We came to the world with nothing and would leave with nothing. Everything we hold is not even ours but we are just channels to transit them to where they belong. Most of us are still benefiting from the giving our parents unconsciously invested in the past. Let's build a better tomorrow being more of the giver today. Giving truly start from the inside so let's have a great week giving our way to sure success.
Thursday, September 10, 2015
Bendi maarufu ya muziki wa dansi barani ulaya Ngoma Africa band aka FFU- Ughaibuni inatategemewa kufanya onyesho maalumu katika Grande VIPsiku ya jumamosi 12 Septemba 2015,kule katika kisiwa cha mabwanyenye Marbella,kilichopo Spain. bendi hiyo imealikwa na VIP Yatch Club ya Marbella.
Usikose kuungana nao at www.facebook.com/ngomaafricaband
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
FOMU YA MAOMBI YA KUMUOA BINTI YANGU
KIJANA, JAZA FOMU HII KWA MWANDIKO WAKO MWENYEWE NA KWA HERUFI KUBWA.
Mimi ......................., natuma ombi la kumuoa binti yako. Nina umri wa miaka ..............
TAFADHALI JIBU MASWALI YAFUATAYO KWA UAMINIFU.
1. Huwa unahudhuria ibada? Ndiyo/Hapana
2. Una Masters au PhD? Ndiyo/Hapana
3. Una undugu au urafiki na tajiri yeyote mkubwa mjini? Ndiyo/Hapana
4. Mshahara wako una tarakimu 7? Ndiyo/Hapana
5. Unamiliki nyumba? Ndiyo/Hapana
6. Una gari? Ndiyo/Hapana
KAMA KATIKA MASWALI 6 HAPO JUU KUNA LOLOTE UMEJIBU HAPANA BASI USIENDELEE KUJAZA FOMU HII NA FUTA NDOTO ZA KUMUOA BINTI YANGU. KAMA MAJIBU YAKO YOTE NI NDIYO ENDELEA KUJAZA FOMU.
1. Kwa kutumia maneno yasiyopungua 50 elezea hasara za kuchepuka katika ndoa.
2. Kwa kutumia mchoro elezea namna gani unaweza kuwapa heshima baba na mama mkwe wako.
3. Mfano mkeo akikwambia "Mume wangu nahitaji hela ya kwenda saluni" utamjibu vipi?
4. Elezea sababu 10 za ndoa nyingi kuvunjika.
5. Elezea maana ya maneno "mume mwema" kama unavyoyafahamu wewe binafsi.
6. Wazazi wako wamefunga ndoa? Ndiyo/Hapana. Kama ndiyo, ndoa yao ina muda gani?
Kama umri wa ndoa ya wazazi wako ni mdogo kuliko umri wako elezea kwa nini ulizaliwa nje ya ndoa.
7. Elezea maana ya "Mume wangu urudi nyumbani mapema" kwa maneno yasiyopungua 100.
8. Toa sababu 3 ambazo zinaweza kumfanya mwanaume asilale nyumbani kwake na mkewe.
9. Ndoa ikivunjika, unadhani nani mmiliki wa watoto kati ya baba na mama.
JIBU MASWALI HAYA KWA KUANDIKA NDIYO AU HAPANA.
1. Unakunywa pombe?
2. Unavuta sigara?
3. Una hasira za karibu karibu?
HII NI SEHEMU YA MWISHO LAKINI MUHIMU KAMA NYINGINE ZOTE HAPO JUU
1. Lini uko tayari kuja kwangu kufanyiwa intaviu?
2. Siku na muda gani unadhani ni sawa kumuhoji baba au mlezi wako wa kiume kuhusu hii nia yako?
3. Siku na muda gani unadhani ni sawa kumuhoji mama au mlezi wako wa kike kuhusu hii nia yako?
4. Siku na muda gani unadhani ni sawa kumuhoji kiongozi wako wa kidini kuhusu hii nia yako?
5. Tafadhali bandika picha yako ya rangi ya siku za karibuni ambayo itarushwa katika magazeti na mitandao ya kijamii ili kujua kama una wapenzi wengine.
Weka sahihi hapa:
Rudia kuweka sahihi hapa:
Asante kwa kuonyesha nia ya kumuoa binti yangu. Muda wa kupitia maombi yako ni miezi 6. Utajulishwa kama tu utafanikiwa.
Niandikie anuani zako hapa chini ili niweze kukufikia kama nitakuwa na maswali zaidi.
BBM PIN: ________________
We are just humans with many faults until we see our weaknesses as strengths. I am energised to fix mine and be a better person everyday. It takes facing reality to live a real life and it takes being you to be truly alive.
Most times we go the journey twice to get what we should have gotten done on the very first trip. We get distracted along the line losing our first drive and goal. It is very easy to lose focus in this interesting race of life.
You're here for a reason so live up to it. Start doing what you got to do best without thinking of what people would say. Start being the best of you and be conscious of your actions. Let's have a great week driven by power moves for our dream.