Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Battleship - A MUST WATCH..ASAP

SO HERE'S A FACT, THIS MOVIE IS MUST WATCH.

Just came back from the Cinema and i thought if i sleep and blog about this tomorrow i wont be doing my excitement justice. So left the Chamber and thought I should treat myself to a movie and guess what Battleship was on.

I didn't check the reviews for this movie nor read about it so i kinda had this very low opinion of it from the trailer i saw..well let me tell you this, as my BOO puts it "TRAILERS DON'T DO MOVIES JUSTICE" and i concur.

This movie got me loving it from the minute it began. From the brotherly love to the going the distance to show a girl that you like her..awesome.

Ok, so i'll categorize it this way:-

language: wasn't bad at all..i mean they hardly cursed and when they did it wasn't bad at all...you know what i mean, those words that you say when your adrenaline is pumping high and you wanna kick some A$$.

action: FREEEEAKEN AWEEEESOME. I looooved the action in this movie. Even though i thought it wasn't fair that ordinary people had to fight aliens with HIGH TECH gear and all, but am glad they got kicked to the curve (yeya!!)

What i also loved about this movies is that if focused on the Army, these guys do a lot for their countries and a BIG UP TO ALL THE SOLDIERS OUT THERE (this one is for you Bro-in-Law). and i dedicate this song to all the soldiers out there..we love you.



I really love how they didn't have too many big names in the movie for it to be so good with some good kick *** scenes. I loved how they had a limbless ex soldier show that he can still do something for his country..or how the ex soldiers (elderly men) who are still useful and ready to give their last days in this world for their country. And YES OF COZ, FEMALE SOLDIERS..Rihanna did a great job, i loved her role, she was a tough cookie and she kicked some alien ***.

all in all..i loved the movie and if you haven't seen it, WATCHU WAITING FOR?

PS: I WISH THIS MOVIE WAS IN 3D AS WELL..just my thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. Seems like ur BOO is one awesome dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW..his whatsapp has bin actin up tangu mchana thts y he isnt available

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah...thanx Boo. I was just about to send a SWAT TEAM to check up on you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete