Sunday, May 26, 2019

One of the things I will miss

One of the many things I am going to miss about Dar are the affordable hair saloons/beauty parlors. As a woman, one area that will never fall short of clients is the beauty industry. When I had to get my hair cut in April back in Jax, I had to search for hair Saloons or barbershops near me and not many showed on google maps that were within my vicinity. My sister took me to one of the saloons she goes to, unfortunately the lady was fully booked so she gave me an appointment for 3 days later. I was not happy at the fact that I could not get service as soon as I got there. A friend then took me to a different saloon and I had to wait for three other clients to get done before I could get the service. That wasn’t so bad. 

Then I kept wining about how easy it is to get serviced in Dar because hair saloons are plenty, and for all budgets. I could walk into a saloon and get serviced within 5 minutes of walking in. The fact that there are so many hair saloons for women all over the place, you never lack quick and affordable service. Don’t get me wrong though, not all beauty saloons are easily available. Some that are very well known for servicing brides and high end customer or serve other wedding solutions can be booked months in advance. 

And to add sugar to an already sweet snack, is the fact that beauty products are easily available and for different prices, from cheap to expensive depending on where you are shopping. You have the high end shops and the low end street shops and both sell quality and reliable products, with some exceptions of the the street shops that do sometimes import and sell the not so reliable products, hence customers must be aware of the transactions their undertaking. 

I will miss this life if I must be honest. I could care less for the fancy expensive products and beauty parlors. The fact that I can walk into a place and get sorted on the spot and affordably is key for me. The fact that I get annoyed to wear wigs and I prefer having crochet hair instead, I want to be able to get that done frequently and affordable. Unfortunately, not being able to get that unless I schedule an appointment days in advance and for a price that I don’t really want to pay, it has forced me to learn some serious hair braiding and crocheting skills thanks to YouTube. And I must confess, I get very jealous when I check out Instagram feed and see TZ girls looking fab in their good looking hair styles and I am like DANG IT, why can’t I get that here too??! 



1 comment:

  1. Hello There, I would like to said that your blog was really good, and besides It help and inspire me that’s why I’m very overwhelmed everytime i read your blogs and also i always think of you everytime i read such a content like yours. And also, if you all guys in need or interested to laundry service delivery Singapore services free to visit us and check out our latest promos. Hurry up and don’t missed it.

    ReplyDelete