Friday, May 31, 2019

Serviced Apartments


I have just come across a new terms 'serviced apartments' and 'serviced offices' for which I needed further explanation, and I also googled and much to my surprise, I never knew such services exist in Bongo even though I had come across an apartment in Masaki that offers these services. I must admit, I do like this concept, and even though I would not have thought to come up with something like that in a million years, I must give credit to those who did. 

So, basically serviced apartments are fully furnished apartments providing hotel like services and more. So, why would someone decide to stay in a serviced apartment instead of a hotel room or a non serviced apartment you would ask. Well, if you are in town for business or work for a few days, weeks, months or even a year but you are not yet quite familiar with the place, getting a serviced apartment is a better option than renting a non serviced apartment because now you would be fully independent in some aspects like hiring your own maid. Then you would opt to stay in a hotel and lose the homely feel of being in your own place. Not only that, you will get a much bigger living space than you would in hotel room, you get to have kitchen space where you can cook and not rely on restaurants with food that you would probably get bored of in a matter of days. 

You get room service and house keeping services which are also provided in hotels, and other concierge services. Now, most of the amenities  are similar to being in a hotel, like swimming pool, gym, recreation area, WiFi and laundry services, but the good thing about apartments, and mostly if you are staying longer, is that you get to have that homely feeling, especially if your next door neighbor is staying a while as well, you can actually forge friendships like you normally would if you were in your house or apartment back home. Hotels just feel some type of way that take away that homely feel where you can sit back, be lazy and enjoy your space and surrounding.

2 comments:

  1. Hello There, I would like to said that your blog was really good, and besides It help and inspire me that’s why I’m very overwhelmed everytime i read your blogs and also i always think of you everytime i read such a content like yours. And also, if you all guys in need or interested to laundry service delivery Singapore services free to visit us and check out our latest promos. Hurry up and don’t missed it.

    ReplyDelete