Thursday, May 23, 2019

Grown up mindset


Hey’all

I think as we grow up, our talk and direction of our thoughts should change to reflect our goals and aspirations.

Lately, a good part of my conversation with my female friends is about buying land or building houses (that’s where I am getting my inspiration from). A friend has been sharing with me pictures of a house she’s building and I am uber jealous (in a non malicious way). I feel like we are motivating each other. Women motivating women. One of my goals for 2019-2020 is to buy a couple of surveyed plots while the prices are still manageable, but not necessarily in Dar.

Anywho, I have been falling in admiration of houses with appealing exteriors and amazing interior decor and designs, it’s making me want to start building my house like asap (yes, I have a plot but I do not have the cash to begin construction work.

My sister and I are looking for interior designers to come take a look at our apartment (sister’s idea) and give us a few sketches on what the apartment could look like. We are looking into getting new appliances and repainting the place. I came across a shop that sells home appliances but I can’t tell if their prices are fair or a total rip off, but I like where the idea is headed. I think from doing this project, I will start having ideas on how I want my house to look like when I am ready to build one.

I like this type of mentality honestly, the grown up mentality (at least I think it is). Investing in land and immovable properties for the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment