Saturday, March 24, 2012

Guy Habits We Can't Stand




source: CLICK HERE

We love our men, but sometimes they make us crazy. And hey, a girl's got to vent.

"When guys simply text 'OK' after our long emotional and love-filled texts. Come on, guys!  
"When he automatically assumes I'm upset because of my period, not because he messed up." 
"When the PS3 is more appealing than we are."  
"When they make an effort to have plans with the boys once a week, but not with their girlfriend." 
"When they don't return the favor, if you get what I mean." 
"When they pee on the toilet, leave the seat up, and don't flush." 
"When they put dirty dishes in the sink when the dishwasher is clearly empty. I'm not your mother." 
"When he automatically freaks and assumes I'm pregnant every time I don't feel well." 
"When they bring up unnecessary hookups from their past." 
"When they tell us to calm down and say it's not a big deal." 

No comments:

Post a Comment