Wednesday, January 1, 2020

2020

Happy New Year 


Hey y'all,


It's year 2020, officially! I am celebrating ending of a decade with growth, knowledge and wisdom. I may not have been as graceful for entering the 2000 - 2009 decade because I had little to no knowledge of how much life can take a toll on someone, and how much of God's grace and strength in us, it takes to make it to the next day, week, month, year! Now I know, and I am grateful.

To those I know and Love, and to those that I don't know and yet wish the best for, may your 2020 be exactly as God had ordained it to be, and nothing less.

Personally, I do not write new years resolutions. If anything, the year 2018 taught me to write down my hearts desires, goals, dreams, and aspirations and pray for them. And along the way, enjoy the little victories. As a matter of fact, growth and change comes from God's help, not from our own strength. However, we are not completely weak, our job is to keep telling ourselves we can and we will do what we wish to accomplish, and pray for God to give us the strength along the way.

Therefore, I wish you all a the very best of a new decade. Have all you have ever dreamed and prayed for, and more!

Cheers,
Mamatembo Safari.

No comments:

Post a Comment