Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Road trip to New York City

Hey y'all, 

Finally!!! It felt good taking a break from my day to day life. I took a road trip to New York with Greyhound bus. I enjoyed the bus ride very much, I enjoyed the different cities we stopped in. I decided to check the weather at every stop, just to see how different they are from Jacksonville. I looked lost when I stepped into the Greyhound station in Jacksonville, but the staff were very helpful and patient with me. It took 23 hours to travel, my legs were swollen when I got to NYC.

NYC was a lot of fun, unfortunately I walked more than I expected which messed up my feet and legs because I didn't carry the right shoes for walking. Taking the metro was easy yet challenging at times, especially when I paid for a metro card and it didn't work -what a waste of money! Linda joined me on Friday and the walking got crazier but fun. I enjoyed everything about NYC, most importantly the tour of United Nations HQ. I am glad I flew back to Jacksonville because my legs gave up!





































Back to a sunny Florida


No comments:

Post a Comment