Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Passion vs Money

Image from business2community
Business, if you had a chance to start your own business what would you do? Would you follow your passion or what’ll make you money?

Often times we go for what works, what makes us money and not what we are called to do or destined to do. There have been those that succeeded in doing any kind of business, and those that succeeded in their passion business, and there are those that failed at both.

If given $100,000 what would I go for? I know I would invest in my passion but I think I’ll also invest into something else that works. Not because my passion won’t work, but because I know I won’t stop going after my passion hence I need something to back-up my passion for those rainy days when funds run dry.

There is no harm in doing what works, but there is always joy in doing what you are passionate about. I don’t think you’ll ever go wrong pursuing your destiny with a passion. In the mean time, do your research, what works right now? Is it a business in swimming pool supplies, door hardware supplies or in selling commercial kitchen appliances? Don’t hesitate, do it wholeheartedly, but don’t forget - when the time is right you should pursue your passion. You may never retire when you pursue a passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment