FROM NAHAB (National Association
of Husbands and Boyfriends)
MEMO: The world cup (WC) is
approaching. We would like to set some
very simple rules.
1. For the full WC period, the
remote control shall reside in my pocket.
2. Everyone shall learn all soccer rules prior to the WC, any questions like, 'why is that guy running on the line waving a checkered flag' will not be tolerated.
3. If you miss the line up do
not ask, 'who is that guy?'
4. There shall be no comments about Cristiano Ronaldo's looks.
5. We shall watch any reality show, romantic soap or african movie as long as its made it in brazil and the cast are from WC participating
6. Its the WC and there is no
Arsenal or Barcelona. It happens once in four years so dont ask if its the same as the game from last week.
7. Tell your girlfriends not to wed, have babies, fall sick or die during the WC. We wont go.
8. You shall support the teams I support, smile only when my teams are winning and shout goal when its actually one.
9. None soccer conversations shall only be tolerated during half time.
10. Ronaldo the Brazilian and
Ronaldo the Portuguese are not related, Im taller than Lionel Messi and there is a big hour time difference between Rio de Janeiro and here.
11. Repeats & highlights are as good as the main match, so am gonna watch them.
12. U dont just pass in front of the TV if am watching a match u better crawl on the floor.
13. Make sure u don't ask silly questions such as; is this Chelsea versus England?.
14. No funny faces to my friends when they come to watch the WC.
15. Smile everytime EXCEPT when my team is losing OR ELSE!!!
You are Warned!
Jointly signed by
Husbands and Boyfriends