Monday, June 22, 2015

Joke

In secondary school, I was very poor in Maths and Chemistry. During exam s, I'd get between 2% and 8%. The results used to ?be announced out from the lowest to
the highest marks, So I would always be the 1st Or 2nd to be called out. One day, the Maths results were being released and my name wasn't among the first to be called out. The teacher got to 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s && 70s. Still my paper had not been called out. Everyone kept looking at me asking " Guy wats up? And the teacher went on to the 80s And when he got to 88%, He had one paper remaining. I then asked myself, could I have scored a 90% in maths? I was feeling very anxious and happy now that I knew I had proved the so called genius wrong, Could I have gotten 88%? I thought my dreams have been answered. The whole class was amazed as every one kept looking at me. It was Unbelievable. Finally the teacher looked up and said, "There is a cow that did not write his name on the paper that scored 0%. If you have not received your paper come and get it now. I FAINTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment