Friday, October 11, 2019

Cars Cars Cars




I like Facebook market place, I like how they've set up their algorithm to show me the things they think I want to see, very smart. Only problem though, is that every time I look for cars I filter the search based on price and not brand, so they show me car brands that I don't want to buy. 

Sometimes, I wonder if we get ripped off because a company has done so well to make their brand so popular and in demand to the point where their products stand out of the crowd, or because their products are really reeeeeally that good.  It’s funny how when I ask about cars, the first two names that pop-out of anyone’s mouth are Toyota and Honda. And guess what, they are also not as cheap when compared to different brand vehicles with the same or lesser mileage. 

I know Toyotas are affordable back in TZ, cheers to Toyota Tanzania. But this end, these babies are like a gem. The reliability and durability of their vehicles is making us spend  some big money to own one. 

Was looking for Toyota IST for sale (it’s a Scion this end) on Facebook market place and they ain’t cheap yoooo, unless it’s a manual transmission coz kids these days don't drive stick. I have been looking for one of those and I gave up, I just couldn’t keep up with the price. 




No comments:

Post a Comment