Friday, January 4, 2019

Why do we make resolutions anyway?


If anything, 2018 taught me NOT to rely on my own understanding in any area of my life. I ended 2018 with a reality check, nothing that happened in 2018 was on my to-do list. So why make resolutions when life happens when I am busy making plans? Don't get me wrong, I don't  plan on living my life aimlessly or not have goals at all. And it does not mean I should not do my best with what I have. I just want to be in a place where I can be okay with the curve balls that life throws my way, without  losing my mind in the process. You just never know which life situation will bring down your spirit and this is what I need to learn to overcome. When your spirit is down, you could be surrounded by a gold mine, and yet not see the glitter or enjoy the wealth. I never want to be in that place ever again.

Happy New Year!!
Doing 2019 God's way!

No comments:

Post a Comment