Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Home is where the heart is

Hey y'all,

One thing that I miss being away from home is the girls get together days and girls getaways. For the most part, life in Tanzania is very calm and relaxed and offers a lot of opportunities for random get together/getaways. However, with the usual life challenges, eg, health, family needs, education, work load, etc, the word RANDOM may be too far fetched. But for the most part you can easily plan a small get together with your girls and make it work. I miss that!! Sob Sob.

Kiki, Irene, Moi

Memory lane to our Tanzania Holidays, my sister and I made plans to be back in Tanzania during summer in 2010 and we made the most out of it (to the best of my memory). In Dar es Salaam, Mbezi with my ladies (photo credit - Nunu).





En route to visit Zanzibar  destination honeymoon part 2. (Photo credit - Jose aka Kaka)




Someone suggested we should visit Ngorongoro as part 1 of the honeymoon package. It was a fun safari until my phone got stolen on our way back home. What I liked about Ngorongoro is that we were able to make a day trip. That saved us a lot of cash, compared to having to stay in a hotel. Arusha will forever remain my favorite city in Tanzania followed by Dar es Salaam.

 BTW I took these pictures in Ngorongoro, the one with the Zebras is canvas ready yo!




1 comment: