Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Online Shopping in Tanzania

 
 
 
Lately, I have been an addict of Online shopping in Tanzania. I have been an Ebay, Amazon and Jabong online buyer for years, but being in Tanzania, I wondered whether I should trust the online sellers, especially with all the scary stories I was hearing from random people.
So, I first tried the Online market by selling my Camera on Zoom Tanzani. The transaction went smooth, that was a TICK for me. I figured there will probably be trustworthy sellers out there as well. I then started selling my boutique clothes online mostly via Instagram, that too worked out perfectly well.
 
Then came the time for me to be the buyer, I was skeptical paying someone in advance without knowing them personally! But so far so good, I have successfully bought items on JUMIA Tz, and from one of my new favourite instagram seller @usedthingstz.
 
I am thrilled by the online markets and very much glad they exist especially now that we are swamped with work day in and day out.
 
Enjoy online shopping :) but also be cautious, coz not everyone is trustworthy!
-By-
Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment