Wednesday, August 21, 2013

OVERCOME YOUR FEARS

One of the biggest temptations we face in life is to fear. Many fears exist – fear of loss, failure, the past, etc. Fear robs us of our determination and will-power. It causes our hope to shrivel and die. Fear may have prevented you from making important decisions in your life. Fear and insecurity dominate the life without faith. Looking at life and its adversities from a natural point of view brings fear, worry and anxiety but a look of faith brings improvement. So, whatever your situation, don’t give in to fear. Keep the faith and take heart for God said: “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” 6 So we say with confidence,’ The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?’ ” (Hebrews 13:5-6) Millions have surrendered to their fears while their hearts dream of a miracle. Don’t let this happen to you; overcome your fears today, in Jesus’ name!
 source; https://www.facebook.com/tbjministries