Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Boob'day Jacky


so here's the story behind this boob job cake party.

last week i'd said that January 31st is my b'day. my foolish fellow gemini friend landed up telling everyone that it's really my b'day on 31st. so these guys had a huge plan to surprise me today with a cake, after party etc. but then they'd realize being a gemini my b'day cannot be in january, sooo, the surprise had to turn on jacky WHO spread the b'day rumor which some people think it still is my b'day.

Since, the cake was already ordered to be made, the concept had to be changed and revolve around Jacky and her controversial boobs which are big on monday, small on tuesday, medium on wednesday, not there on thursday...and what not. hahahahah

happy boob'day Jacky














No comments:

Post a Comment