Sunday, February 11, 2024

What Makes A Year New

Dear friend,  this is a follow-up post from my previous one. If you didn't read it, please do so then come right back! 

I did a research towards the end of January. I wanted to find out what makes a year new. I asked questions to my friends and family and these were their responses;

Nina swali. How's the year so far? Unauonaje mwaka as January inaenda kuisha?

Friend A
Si jana nilikwambia i want to reset
Whether tumalize mwaka au tuanze upya
Ila everything just doesn't seem to add up.

Friend B
So far. This year is blissful 😊
As we are ending this January, I saw a sign of greatness in the future days, new level of advancement spiritually, economically, and academically for me.

Friend C
🤣🤣🤣🤣
So far so good. 
Been a good month of Planning January that is. Am very Optimistic about this Year. 
It shall be the Year of *her name* and taking back her Power

Friend D
Its same here.. thou to me I have to make a very hard decision which determines how my future will be.
So mwaka huu gonna be exciting but hard

Friend E
The year is amazing.
One thing I have come to learn is you experience everything as you are internally. So I have worked hard and still do on my self so that my experience is seldom influenced from the outside.

Friend F
In general? It's going well. I'm getting stronger, and hence, things aren't bothering me as much. There are things I've accepted, and there are things I'm changing. Overall, I feel stronger as I continue to pray and make time to seek the Lord.

Friend G
Huu mwaka ni wa kuwork hard tuu I think kila kitu kinazidi kupanda bei. Life inakuwa expensive extra money is needed, (from other sources).

At the end of the day, 1st day of January doesn't change anything. What makes a day, week, month or year new, is you, your mindset, your outlook at life. 

XOXO
Mamatembo Safari

No comments:

Post a Comment