Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Dreams Come True

Image from goals on track
You wake up one day and you find yourself in a nice 3 bedroom apartment for rent in Masaki or better yet, a 5 bedroom house for rent in Mbezi Beach, with a pool, green grass thanks to the water sprinklers and a hefty water bill which you can afford because you are loaded. You see yourself driving a nice Toyota Crown (or a BMW, whatever floats your boat) and have a family of beautiful children and a spouse. Sadly your phone alarm rings, you wake up from your dream and realize you now want what you saw yourself having in a dream because it was too real to be just a dream. 

The reason why we dare to go for more in life is because we either dream about things (actual dreams), or we come into contact with people who have those things and we see how "normal" they are and we tell ourselves "if so and so could do it, so can I."  

One of the things I have been praying for is to start dreaming again. There were times when I had dreams that made me want to experience those things in real life - and I did experience some dreams in real life. I have also achieved things in life that I once thought were impossible for me to achieve, but seeing someone else have them, or do them, gave me the confidence to go for it.

Did you stop dreaming? Did you stop believing in yourself? Did you stop having a vision for your future? Pray for a new dream, a new vision and a new goal...don't stop declaring good things for yourself each year until they come to pass. What are you wishing for/dreaming about for 2020?


No comments:

Post a Comment