Friday, June 7, 2019

How to keep your child safe

Image obtained from Amazon
There is a sense of relief when you know you can control a child's movement while walking in a crowded area or when contact with a moving vehicle is more likely to happen. Kids can be such a challenge to handle, especially on a day when your mood is off, you might find yourself crying from frustration, that happened to me once. I took our little munchkin to a park to play and she kept walking towards the cars, I got so frustrated and couldn't wait to get done and go home. When I got back home went on Amazon.com and searched for child leash, boy or boy, it felt like Christmas when the options popped up. I bought two products, the wrist leash and a harness. 
Image obtained from Amazon.com of the actual product bought

Day 1, I used the wrist leash, it worked perfectly well until Miss thang decided to figure out how the Velcro on the leash works and she managed to get herself out of it. It was also very uncomfortable for both of us as well, because she might be using her hand for something else and there I go making it difficult for her to move her hand, or she would prefer to walk ahead, but I can't walk behind her with a hand to hand leash. So, option two was activated, and it worked like magic. First of all, She thought it was part of her outfit, then it was possible to let her walk ahead as she always prefers, thirdly, I was able to control her movement without much interference, especially when she would walk on uneven surfaces, she never fell because I pulled her up a bit which gave her balance. 


It's the little things that we need on this earth to make our lives simpler. Having a child safety leash is like sleeping in a house with security doors to every room, you just rest assured that all is safe, and your child is un-bothered.

1 comment:

  1. Hello There, I would like to said that your blog was really good, and besides It help and inspire me that’s why I’m very overwhelmed everytime i read your blogs and also i always think of you everytime i read such a content like yours. And also, if you all guys in need or interested to laundry service delivery Singapore services free to visit us and check out our latest promos. Hurry up and don’t missed it.

    ReplyDelete