Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Be Resilient Be Thankful


We get pulled down by life too many times to count, but that's life. We want oranges we get lemons. We want peace, war breaksout and we are tested and yet expected to have peace in the midst of the war. What I have come to realize in the midst of it all, is that we are meant to be resilient! My version of being resilient is by naming all the things I am grateful for. Believe me it's not easy to be thankful when every inch of your being wants to scream and complain about the warfare you are going through or have been through. So, my gratitute list include things such as life, not being in the hospital, being able to use my hands and legs, I have food on the table, I can feed myself, etc. 

The things we take for granted are sometimes someone's actual struggle. When we struggle to find a job, someone out there doesn't have legs and hands or has another disability that makes their options fewer than yours and maybe they have the same amount of responsibilities as you! 

So, not to say your problems are few or petty than someone elses, but just focus on what you can be thankful for, if you can. 

1 comment: