Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentines Day Prayer

Feb 14 is a day for prayers against every strange girl around our husband's life.
1) Anybody trying to hug my hubby seductively, catch fire.
2) Anyone planning to sit on his laps, be unseated by fire.
3) Any person, spirit or power that wants to collect money or expensive gifts from him, somersault and die.
4) Any strange woman that wants to put asunder what God has joined together, be shattered by fire..
5) Anyone sending romantic messages to my hubby, be struck with rheumatism.
6) Evil kisses waiting for my hubby, be consumed by fire.
7) You strange woman, that wants to camp my hubby all day, be encamped by fire.
8) Anyone, planning a 'quickie' with my hubby on the 14th, be electrocuted.

Sisters Open your mouth and Pray!A BIG AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment