Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Happy 53 years of Independence

To my lovely country, Tanzania. Thank you for all the blessings i've received by being born here. I'm able to be humble because of the nature of our lives, that even in the midst of wealth and riches and high lives, i never forget where i came from. Being born here has taught me so much that i perhaps would not have been able to learn if i were born elsewhere. The good and the bad are meant to be faced by all human beings, the good have given me hope while the bad have made me find the face of God even more than ever before. I have hope in my nation, God blessed it to be among other nations in Africa, and for that i believe there is a purpose for us. I pray that we all (government and citizens) don't forget our places in bringing this lovely nation to the destiny God intended for it. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment