Thursday, February 6, 2014

WHY MEN AREN'T ALLOWED TO RUN ADVICE IN LOVE COLUMNS IN MAGAZINES AND NEWSPAPERS

WHY MEN AREN'T ALLOWED TO RUN ADVICE IN LOVE COLUMNS IN MAGAZINES AND NEWSPAPERS
Anonymous: Hi! I'm a lady aged 26 married with one kid. Last week my husband was off duty and I had to drive alone to work. I left my husband with the maid and my baby at home. I drove for just about 2km from home n my car engine started 2 overheat so i had to turn back and get another car. When i got home i found my husband in bed with our maid. I don't know what to do now. Please help.
REPLY BY MALE COLUMNIST:
Dear anonymous. Overheating of engine after such short distance can be caused by problems associated with the carburetor. U need to check your oil and water level in your engine b4 u start your journey. U must also make sure your car is serviced regularly to avoid problems in future. Hope this helped you...!!