Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I miss my lil heaven on earth



It's been two months and a week since i left my place in Mysore and i miss it. I lived there for 5 years (ground floor). A lot happened in that house..if walls could talk am sure they'd say more than the ears can handle. Often times i would go to Uni in a rush and forget my keys at the door and i'd get back at 4pm and still find it ON THE DOOR..no thieves no burglars, SAFE 120% lol.

I found and lost love there, I got some incredible friends aswel, very weird and amazing neighbors. The house almost started to look like me...It was getting too attached to me (or vice versa) lol. I could sleep walk my way to every corner of the house without hurting myself in the process. I slept in all the rooms (bedroom, study room, living room) didn't make it to the kitchen and toilet, hahahhaah.

Goldy was my wheel around town, on days that i didn't feel like driving i'd just walk to places, this place was near to almost everything, supermarket, shops, gym (which i went to when i was about to leave :( sob, Uni, my friends' places..my lil heaven on earth!

I miss you my maison!!

3 comments:

  1. It was my sanctuary, a place i had myself feeling calm and sorted out! I'll really miss it

    ReplyDelete