Friday, November 4, 2011

THIS IS NOT A LOVE LETTER!

Dear Diary,

I live to regret the many times i never opened my mouth to say exactly how i felt about this person that i, for the first time in my wild life, had the opportunity to experience that "love at first sight" feeling. Sounds cliche, i know..don't blame me, but every girl at some point of time gets to experience this (i guess).

Not having the courage to say what this person meant to me was like locking myself in the eternal prison of nothingness. There were so many "perfect moments" to say the most confusing 5 words a girl can ever say "i think i love you". 

Again, it all sounds too #$%^&* on my part, but how can i blame myself when 50% of the time we spent together i was lost in my own world, imagining and fantasying of what and how things could be like, and i forgot that i had the opportunity staring me right in the face, to make all my imaginations come true.

Since this is not a love letter, i just wanna let you know that i'll never, for as long as i shall live, ever forget u.

Kisses and Lots of Hugs.

Incomplete-hearted Girl



3 comments: