Online Connection Starts With Feeling Safe

To my ladies who have turned to online dating or social networking apps, can I get a show of hands? Safety is one of the reasons why I didn't turn to these sites before. Meeting someone online can be exciting. It can also make you wonder: How much should I share, and when? Whether you are looking for a new friend, a professional contact, or a potential partner, I think you deserve to set the pace.

Obviously, you start with a conversation. Ask questions, notice whether the other person respects your boundaries, and take your time before sharing personal information. But know that you do not owe anyone your phone number, home address, workplace details, or an immediate meeting. 

We designed Gemineye because it offers in-app ways to chat, call, and connect, so you can get to know someone without giving out your number right away. If an interaction feels uncomfortable, use the app’s reporting option.

When you decide to meet in person, choose a public place, tell someone you trust where you are going, and arrange your own transport. The same care applies to professional meetups and dates alike. Be cautious of anyone asking for money, documents, or secrecy, however convincing their story sounds.

Safety does not mean expecting the worst from everyone. It means giving a promising connection room to grow while looking after yourself. Connect on your terms with Gemineye: https://onelink.to/qgyhyx


 XOXO and Stay Safe

Mama Tembo 

No comments:

Post a Comment