Wednesday, May 30, 2018

IT'S TIME



How often do you say these two words? In most cases when I'm emotionally, physically, or spiritually tired I would say it's time and add the last bit of words that I know I need to make that change. Or when I'm scared of the next step in life, I tell myself it's time ..... then automatically my mind shifts and I start working on that!

We need to be able to encourage ourselves because outside encouragement may not always be available. You need to know your strengths, your value, your worth, your destiny and your purpose in life. Some things may not come into your life unless you tap into them. You have to be tired of where you are for you to move to the next step /position in your life. It's time to take my xyz serious. It's time to put more effort into this / that. It's time to let go of some things or relationships. IT'S TIME!!

AJK

No comments:

Post a Comment