Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OPEN MIC @ AROMA COFFEE



Aroma Coffee is a coffee shop owned by LIZ (Kellz' friend) she had an OPEN MIC event last friday so me and Suzy joined Kellz and her friends. It was a good way to wind up my day.
Still working on my Photography, DON'T JUDGE!!







 Me and Kellz about to Sing "Baby" by Ashanti, for some reason this was our fav track back in the day, it took me way back when we'd dance salsa in Class, translate english songs into swahili such as "cry me a river" - by Justin Timberlake (NILILIE MTO), we crazy heads. luv u Kellz
[Verse 1]
I got this jones forming in my bones (from a man)
who indeed took over my soul, (understand)
I couldn't breathe if he ever said (he would leave),
get on my knees till they bloody red, (baby please)
see I don't know if you get it yet, (just don't know)
He's like the lighter to my cigarette,
(watch me smoke), I never knew another human life
(didn't know) can have the power to take over mine,
So baby baby.

[Chorus]

Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby,(baby I love you) baby,
baby,baby baby,baby, I love it when I hear
ya name, got me sayin' baby, baby, baby,
baby, baby,(baby I love you) baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
.





Gonza & Suzy

Angela














My bff Suzy doing her thang..and ofcoz we laughed. LUV U SUE.



1 comment:

  1. OMG!! This was a great and crazy day alright! hahahaa!! I had fun being crazy and butchering the songs!! I can't wait for the next one and listen to Kelz. :)

    ReplyDelete