Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Rock Of Ages - AWESOME




I've just finished watching this movie and it z stupid funny. I laughed so hard when i watched "The Dictator", I would put this movie on the same "laughing all the time" category. I have a crush on Tom Cruise since Jerry Maguire and i wasn't planning on missing his "NEW" act in this movie. And it was better than i expected...he ROCKED IT.

The cast of the movie is hilarious, Alec Baldwin and Russell Brand -we couldn't stop laughing. I like this one scene where Tom Cruise (Stacee Jaxx) went to perform at Bourbon Room (owned by Alec Baldwin) and told him they should burn down the place after he's done performing...you should see the look on Alec Baldwin's face. Lets not forget the coming out song by Alec and Russell...mmhh, no further comment..Russell danced well though. 

There's this one other scene where Drew and Sherrie met at their secret place (where they went on their first date), Sherrie told Drew (in an angry and disappointed voice) that she works as an exotic dancer and that's not what she went to be/look for in Hollywood, then Drew in his very colourful clothes said he's in a BOY BAND, Sherrie looked at him and said YOU WIN...at that particular moment, being in a Boy Band sounded..uumm...i can't find the right words but i guarantee you that WE ALL LAUGHED. 


Coming out of the movie i felt all rock-ish and sh**, these guys made my day. I wouldn't mind going to watch it again, and the best part of it all is that I landed up singing along to it. Being a show off as i am, I knew 90% of the songs :) 

Mary J. Blige was just awesome.

I looooooved Catherine Zeta-Jones' outfit at the end of the movie..when she was done being a Mayor's wife ;) and back to ROCK N ROLL baby!!

Cast: Tom Cruise, Alec Baldwin, Russell Brand, Diego Boneta, Mary J. Blige, Julianne Hough, Catherine Zeta-Jones and the monkey (HEY MAN)

WAKAZA, AVATAR, DEE and GANYA..i wish you were watching it with me, we'd have made some necessary noise up in that joint. 


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Awwww Tinaaaa... Wish I'd been there too. We would have brought the roof down :P

    Beats watching it alone huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta have some crazy head with you when watching this movie. I kept imagining you guys sitting next to me and we all sang along to the tunes and laughed our heads off. - DEE

    ReplyDelete