Monday, July 27, 2015

Overcome the Fear of Failure


"Take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise." Anonymous

 "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

 "Failure is success if we learn from it." Malcolm Forbes

 "I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." Michael Jordan

"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important." Steve Jobs

 "Fear is only as deep as the mind allows." Japanese Proverb

 "If you're doing your best, you won't have any time to worry about failure." H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

 "The only failure is not to try." George Clooney

 "Failure doesn't mean you are a failure it just means you haven't succeeded yet." Robert H. Schuller

 "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." Napoleon Hill

 "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one." Elbert Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment