Friday, March 30, 2012

By Patricia Mollel



  1. By Patricia Mollel

    It worked for me it could work for you!!!!!!! 
    First of all I would like to thank God ,my family for all their support through the entire period of losing weight and my two best friends Juliet Maina for the diet God knows where ever she got the diet from and Tina sudi for the entire support, as well as all my gals hilda,joan ,sula, suzy,wahu,faustina,triza,kemi,lili,lina,anita,jaque,d...iana,ooh!!My God they are so many cant mention all...and without forgetting all those who said I couldn’t do it but unfortunately in God’s grace I did it!! I now have 25 people (5men and 20 women) doing the same diet please feedback me on the results if you too decided to start………and if you want to know more about it inbox me….i will be therefore you!! 

    Mind u I did not take any pills or consult any weight watcher….as” they say no pain no gain” this is how I did it…

    Day1 morning; coffee without sugar, Afternoon; 2 boiled eggs with boiled Spinach/ mchicha, Evening: quarter boiled or BBQ meat WITH SALAD

    Day 2 morning; coffee without sugar and 2 toasted breads, Afternoon: quarter boiled meat with salad and fruits, Evening: Take boiled meat as much as you can 

    Day3 morning coffee without sugar or milk 2 pieces of toasted breads, Afternoon; 2boiled eggs with slices of tomato, Evening; boiled meat with green vegetables

    Day4 coffee without sugar with 2 toasted breads, Afternoon; 1boiled egg with boiled or uncooked carrots, Evening; take sour milk without any meat. 

    Day5: morning coffee without sugar and slices of lemon carrots, Afternoon: boiled fish and slices of tomatoes Evening: boiled meat without green vegetables

    Day6 coffee without sugar and 2 toasted breads, Afternoon; whole BBQ chicken, Evening; 2 boiled egg with carrots

    Day7: coffee without sugar or tea with lemon, Afternoon quarter BBQ meat and fruits, Evening: eat anything you like 

    Important!!!
    Do exercise as much as you can, don’t take sweets things (chocolates, bubble gum, juice) or alcohol and make sure you take 2liters of water or above per day..

    All the best>>>>

4 comments:

  1. Najisikia furaha sana popote pale ninapokutana na hili jina MOLLEL..
    BIG UP PATRICIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy patricia,,am doin the diet now and am on the second week day one. i feel great but its so hard...i hope it works

    ReplyDelete